04th July 2021 to 11th July 2021
- We thank the following group for organising mass and for cleaning the Church, Candelaria Chapel committee and Eucharistic Ministers. Saturdays English Mass and liturgy was organised by Candelaria Chapel committee and Sunday morning mass is organised by Eucharistic Ministers.
- Saturday’s (10th July) cleaning of the Church and organising the Liturgy will be done by Charasmatic and Intercessory Prayer Group & Friends of Joseph Vaz and Church Choir. The Saturday’s evening mass in English will be organised by Charasmatic and Intercessory Prayer Group at 6.00 p.m. Sunday morning mass will be organise by Friends of Joseph Vaz and Church Choir at 7.00 a.m.
- 9th July Friday, Second Death Anniversary Mass for the soul of “Iris D’Souza” from Alto Savlem at 7.00 a.m.
- Those who wish to partake in the daily mass can do so also those wishing to attend the Saturday’s evening English mass at 6.00 p.m and Sunday’s morning mass 7.00 also can attend . Prior filling of the google forms is required for Participation in the Sunday masses.
- Next Sunday ,11th July onwards we begin our regular Online Catechesim classes. The mass will be online at 8.30 followed by Catechism at 10.00. It is the moral duty of the Parents to instruct your children in the Catholic Faith. Parents please see to that the Children attend the Catechism mass and the catechism after the mass. Those Parents wishing to enrol their children for Catechism Please fill the Catechism form that will be available on our Church website. (https://stjohnbaptistchurchgoa.org/sunday-catechetical-school-pilerne) Today 4th July a small prayer service will be conducted to mark the inaugural of the Catechetical year.
- The Church Bulletin of June-July and the Pastoral letter for this year will be distributed this week by the Somudai leaders.
- On 5th July, the Mass will be in the morning at 7.00 a.m
Rev. Fr. Derick Fernandes