(29/05/2022 to 05/06/2022 to) Ascension of the Lord
- Last Sunday’s love offering is Rs. 14,655/-
- We thank the following group for organising mass and cleaning of the Church done by i.e Saturday’s English mass Rosy Abreu & Fly, Cosme Fernandes & Fly, Filomena Soares & Fly from St. Mathias Somudai, from Marra IV and Sunday’s Morning 7.00 a.m mass – Joaquim Fernandes & Fly, Brian D’Souza & Fly, Margarida Lobo & Fly from St. Perpetua Somudai, Marra III and No Second Mass at 8.30 a.m
- 04th June 2022, Saturday, cleaning of the Church and organising the Liturgy will be done by Jose Braganca & Fly, Lawrence Braganca & Fly, Johnny Fernandes & Fly from St. Polycarp Somudai, from Marra II and Peter Abreu & Fly, Jose Paul Pereira & Fly, Maria Pereira & Fly from St. John of the Cross Somudai, Marra I. Coming Saturday (04th June) evening mass in English at 6.00 p.m. will be organised by St. Polycarp Somudai, Marra II. 05th June Sunday morning 7.00 a.m Mass will be organised by St. John of the Cross Somudai, Marra I and Second Mass at 8.30 a.m will be organised by Catechists
- 31st May Tuesday, Second Death Anniversary Mass for the soul of Maria Joaquina Rosalina Rodrigues at 8.00 a.m
- Communion for old and sick on 2nd and 3rd June
- 5th June Sunday St. Barnabas somudai Moicavaddo North will recite the rosary at the Grotto of Our Lady at 5.00 p.m and they will celebrate their feast on 11th June.
- The Catechetical year 2022-23 begins on 5th June in our Parish. Those who wish to register their children for Catechism please fill the online form. The link is provided below. The details are given on the form. Those children who are born before 31st May 2017 are eligible to register. The last day to register is 31st May 2022.
- Parish Pastoral Council meeting on 5th June at 10.00 a.m in the Divine Mercy Hall.
- Parishioners can come give Mass intentions for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Death Anniversary, Birthday, Good Health, Special intention and Thanksgiving. Masses for the dead( for the Souls who completed three years and above will be not be entered on the Diary. The first preference will be for the above intentions if there are no such intentions on that day then masses for the Soul will be celebrated)
- 1st June we will have the Liturgical Study of the Bible from 6.30 to 8.00 p.m.
Rev. Fr. Derick Fernandes